While scrolling through my Instagram feed yesterday I found an interesting post from bookwormboutique:
It was not long after seeing this post that I found myself digging through all the other posts with the #radreadathon. This reading challenge is being hosted by @midnightburrito and @my.reading.life. The challenge has the following rules:
- Must complete all challenges
- Challenges can be combined
- Must read a total of 3 or more books
- The challenge will run from May 22nd to May 29th
And the reading challenges are as follows:
- Read a book with more than 500 pages
- Read a book with less than 250 pages
- Read a book with “Queen” in the title
- Read a book by a new author (AKA read a debut novel)
- Read a purple book
- Start a series
- Finish a series
With only a week to complete this challenge I had to assemble my choices quickly and efficiently. So when I went home last night I perused my bookshelves for matches to the challenges and came up with the following list:
- Queen of the Night by Alexander Chee: This book fullfilled both a title with the word “Queen” in it and a book with more than 500 pages.
- Cruel Crown by Victoria Aveyard: a book with less than 250 pages. This was actually the hardest challenge to find a book for, because almost all the books I own are 300 pages or more.
- Rebel in the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton: a book by a new author.
- The Crown by Kiera Cass: a purple book. I will be reading the ebook version of this one.
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo: start a series.
- Bloodtraitor by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes: finish a series.
So far I have finished Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo (Review will be up soon as well) and am excited to keep going through the list.
There are no comments